Now lets apply the question tactic on ourselves to improve our lives! What is Your reply to these questions about Yourself?
Above questions come from Robert Schullers book: Success Is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- What dreams would you set for yourself if you knew you could not fail?
- What goals would you aim for if you had unlimited financial resources?
- What plans would you make if you had thirty years to "pull them off"?
- What projects would you launch if you had wisdom to solve any problem and the power to sweep all obstacles out of your way?
- What exciting work would you be engaged in if you could aquire the skill to sell your ideas to powerfull people?
Other questions for selfimprovement:
- Will you be content in 5 or 10 years time if you keep on going in the direction you do now?